NOC Engineer Job Description
We are seeking an NOC Engineer to oversee our telecommunication networks and computer systems. In this role, you will be responsible for monitoring the performance and capacity of our computer systems, troubleshooting problems, and responding to network issues. You may also be required to configure system hardware and manage system back-ups.
To ensure success as a NOC Engineer, you should demonstrate advanced knowledge of network deployment and infrastructure, excellent troubleshooting skills, and the ability to work flexible hours. A skilled NOC Engineer will be able to diagnose and resolve network issues without causing extended downtime of the IT systems.
Read more: Network operations center job description
NOC Engineer Responsibilities:
- Deploying and inspecting IT network systems.
- Overseeing the safe installation of hardware and cabling systems.
- Monitoring the performance and capacity of computer systems.
- Performing regular checks on the network hardware and software.
- Responding to network alerts and hardware malfunctions.
- Diagnosing and troubleshooting network errors.
- Tracking and documenting network issues and compiling incident reports.
- Responding to user requests and providing network training.
- Managing system backups and network security protocols.
CommentairesAucun commentaire pour le moment
Suivre le flux RSS des commentaires
Ajouter un commentaire