NOC Engineer Requirements
The NOC is part of our Managed Service Department and responsible for monitoring client systems for abnormal operating events and to provide appropriate resolution to issues as they arise. The ability to multi-task, prioritize and analyze best path to resolution, in a fast paced environment is essential.
- Microsoft Server-3 years required
- Windows Servers - 3 years required
- Experience in Microsoft Active Directory administration
- Working knowledge of the following: DNS, DHCP, TCP/IP, IIS,
- Familiarity with firewalls, switches, and basic networking concepts and troubleshooting
- Virtualization experience, VMWare, is primarily used by our clients.
- Backup configuration, maintenance, and troubleshooting with one or more of the following: Backup Exec, Barracuda, AppAssure, Veeam, eVault.
- Administration of sans (i.e. EMC, HP, Dell, Hitachi) and other enterprise storage technology.
- Experience with Hyper-V, WSUS, Citrix, and Cisco a plus.
CommentairesAucun commentaire pour le moment
Suivre le flux RSS des commentaires
Ajouter un commentaire